Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The End of a Good Day

To recognize the Lord's hand in my day is a great blessing. I could go on and on about the goodness of this day, but a few notes of remembrance will suffice. For starters to have the energy to begin my day with smiles and love for all who live within these walls is a true blessing. To have the desire to clean the kitchen, do so and be able to enjoy the fruits of my labor all day, JOY! A visit from Isaac and a few precious hours soaking in his love and exuberance while sometimes exhausting, filled me with energy and joy. Visiting with an old friend and letting her know I care, and being remembered by another friend myself with such a thoughtful gift that she brought were highlights of today. After school was filled with good teenager conversations and willing helpers. Dinner was delicious, early and appreciated!!

Jared was in a great mood after work, maybe he enjoyed dinner waiting for him on the stove, all the same he was silly, fun, and as usual took over taxi duties after he came home... He even found time to sword fight with me which was great fun, even though Mollie proclaimed us "dorks". All in all a lovely day.

No comments: