Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mollie's guest post! ♥ Understanding

Mom said I should guest post for her so I decided why not. I want to start off by saying I have some pretty "dang good" parents. I a appreciate how they can understand teenagers (most of the time). They wouldn't kill me if I made a bad choice. They are willing to let me wear the kinds of clothes I want (as long as they are modest) and do whatever to my hair. My parents dont try to live my life they let me do that. They are willing to accept that my best friend is a boy. They forgive me when I don't get my chores done or schoolwork done because i was to bussy with a friend in need or dance. I love my parents and I know they love me (and thats kind of important). I wouldn't trade them for anyone else!♥

1 comment:

The Crockett Frontier said...

I undersatnd every word Mollie. You are such a cutie. We enjoyed your family picture. Vicki...guess what? I have started my blog...go check it out at thecrockettfrontier.blogspot.com We miss you guys!