Monday, January 26, 2009

Simplify

Lately I am overwhelmed, overwhelmed leads to discouraged. When I say "I am discouraged" I think, without courage! Whah... am I without courage? No...!!! Never, that is not me. Time to make a change.

Today is a day for change, what is really important to me?
"That we may do a lot may not be so important. That we focus the energy of our minds, our hearts, and our souls on those things of eternal significance - that is ESSENTIAL." -Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
Thou art careful and troubled about many things. But one thing (only one thing) is (truly) needful. Luke 10:40-41

1 comment:

Elisa said...

That's a tricky thing. Satan's biggest tool against us? Distraction. He distracts us with good things that take us away from the BEST things.

There was a VT message on this several years ago... prepare every needful thing. And the only needful thing we really have is to keep on our eye on The Son. "Learn of him..." Or in other words, SEE HIM in all things. (didn't you do another post on SEEING?)