Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Today


Spring in my garden


I know that technically it is tomorrow and not today but... since I have not slept yet, I will call it Monday and be happy that I am writing.

I am so grateful to my sweet husband, he fixed our very expensive, {thankfully we got it for free} toilet, which has been the bane of my days... did you know that expensive toilets are expensive to fix? He also put a new dryer vent hose on for me and did the yuckiest part of the cleanup in the laundry room. Now the dryer works!!

I am so grateful to Ronnie for taking away the car engine that has been in my driveway for a week. Not to mention that Jared's car is back in service which means I have wheels after 3 weeks without one!!

I am grateful that when Naomi's Blueberry Smoothie, did you get that... BLUEBERRY, broke open and dumped all over my carpet I didn't even get mad. It was not her fault, don't feel bad my love, all is well.

I am so grateful that I had all of those sweet and tender Moments with my Isaac today.

And last but certainly not least, I am grateful that Jared and I had Family Home Evening with the kids... instead of watching "24".

No comments: