Monday, May 18, 2009

May Days


This month is flying by and I find myself grateful that I have a journal where I jot down many thoughts and feelings because I have not been posting here the way I like to...
I am also grateful for our Stake Challenge where we are to record every day, the workings of the Spirit in our lives and the lives of our family. I have enjoyed doing this so much and have recognized how loved I am and my family is. Our Heavenly Father does have a plan for us and it is brought to pass day by day, step by step, and the Small and Simple Things really do Matter. I have a testimony of this truth.

3 comments:

Turleygirl said...

I enjoyed reading this, thanks for the great reminders.

Unknown said...

Love the flowers in this picture!
Did you grow them?

LaDonna said...

Sorry, I forgot to sign in.
I'm the one who loves the flowers haha. And I agree with the Turley's, thanks for the reminders.