Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hydrangeas

I love Hydrangeas


My very sweet friend over at Wendi's Happy Place grows these beauties in a very special spot with magical powers at her front door.

She knows I love them.
She loves me.
She sent me a lovely message here on my blog from California, at the beach,
"Go pick my hydrangeas, someone should be enjoying them."
I smiled so very big and picked her flowers with glee!

Thank you for sharing you beautiful hydrangeas with me Wendi.
I shared them with Becky Bright because it was her Birthday.
She could not believe you could grow them here in Mesa.
I told her you are magic.
She agreed! ;)

5 comments:

Turleygirl said...

They are absolutely breathtaking!!! That Wendi certainly is magical. I'm not one bit surprised though. Enjoy!

Wendi said...

I love that you got them. Yeah. Enjoy, they are so pretty, I am not magical, it's Herbie!!! He always makes me look good. I do love you and am glad you get to be the one to enjoy them. Have a great week, see you on Sunday.

brightfamfarm said...

I LOVED having the Hydrangeas on my kitchen table....have not been able to enjoy any since coming back from England, so they reminded me of very special times. Makes me want to attempt some here...I am sure my garden is magical too :-)

Jodie said...

Those are beautiful flowers!

brightfamfarm said...

Maybe Wendi will let us get a couple cuttings of some non-flowering branches? I be I can get them to root...then we can all have hydrangeas in our gardens? I have the perfect place in my front garden...how about it Wendi?