Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Computer Story

Once upon a time, ok it was less than two weeks ago, Jared put together {I don't know how he does the magic that he does}, a laptop for me. Because I love to blog and such things. Yesterday I found this... My adorable, sweet, charming grandson found a way to break the keys off of the keyboard.


He is so cute and o' so very curious.
Yeah, I should have been watching him.
What was I thinking?

Clearly I Wasn't!
But hey, let's look on the bright side here,
when Jared came home, saw the destruction,
and laughed heartily, he said, "you need to take
some pictures of this. I think that would be
worth a blog post."




Here is a close up veiw of my keyboard,
or what WAS my keyboard.
Bet you are glad you are not me...
at least in the, "She is down one laptop,"
sense that is!

6 comments:

Wendi said...

Oh my word!!! That is crazy. I am amazed at how great the motor skills of a little are and how they can really just take things apart. I am so sorry about your laptop, but I love that you blogged it and one day you will laugh your head off. I miss you in primary, Thanks for always being a wonderful teacher. Love you tons.

Jodie said...

Oh, I have so been there! Where do kids come up with these ideas? We were lucky enough to be able to pop the keys back on our laptop. Hey, I wanted to ask you when you did your post last week where you mentioned me, how did you get it to where you click on my name it took you to my blog? Anyways, hope you are having a great day!

Ashley said...

I just found your blog from my friend Merrianne's. Your blog is really cute!!!
Come by my blog to enter some fun giveaways! Not many people have entered yet, so your chances of winning are really good!

Tobi said...

Kids are the best. Even when they are destroying the technology! Love these pictures and you are right this is totally blog worthy.

Loralee and the gang... said...

You've been posting. . . I hope that means you were able to fix it!
:~D

betty-NZ said...

Oh, dear! Even 'touch' typing wouldn't help much on that keyboard!