Monday, July 27, 2009

Elder Johnson


Dear Elder Johnson,

Hi Son! In case you have Forgotten what your
Brother's and Dad look like
I am sending you this picture.
I had to take about 20 pictures of this same pose
to get a picture of you goof balls
looking sweet and not goofy!

Now, this one of you and Carlin...
REALLY SWEET.

This of course is the last time you held
your nephew Isaac.
We talk about you all the time, Yes we
EVEN miss you.
He will not be forgetting you!!
Trust me. ♥

I loved receiving your letter! I smiled a LOT! We shared it with the Bishop and Thomas when they came Home Teaching on Sunday. I though that was so sweet of you to send a picture of you and your companion.

I am sure that you are enjoying all of the reading and learning and studying you are doing. Try to let someone else answer the questions once in a while OK?

All of the cats, gliders, and the dog were fine when we got home.
Johny had freaked out during a storm, managed to knock the air co. out of my bedroom window and met Carlin and Naomi at the door that night when they came over. O Man, that was a dirty mess in the window as you can imagine. Dad had to repair the cord on the air co. He had it all back up and running by Sat. afternoon.
Carlin just took Johny home with them until we got home, because Johny also dug under the gate, lifted it up off of the hinges and met Carlin and Naomi at their car the next night!!!
I guess we all know why he is called Robo-Dog!

Take Care Son. I am sure you are having a grand time with all of the great food in the MTC. Write to me and tell me all about it.
Love You,
MOM ♥

4 comments:

Wendi said...

It's the best, Isn't it!!! Good job mom, by the way we had a beautiful baby girl tonight at 5:50 p.m. She has no name yet, but is precious and weighed in at 7 lbs. 11 oz. and is 21 inches long. Beautiful dark curly hair. I'm in love already....

Jodie said...

What a great picture of your boys! You are such a wonderful mother! I didn't think that you had forgot about the email. Take your time because I know you will share your wisdom with me.

jumpinginpuddles said...

im sure hes so busy he just hasnt had time to get back to you

Tobi said...

I love the picture of Elder Johnson and Issac.

I'm sure you are just bursting with pride that your son has chosen to serve a mission. I know I would be!!