Friday, July 24, 2009

Home Again


We are Home again,
after over a week of traveling it feels great to be here!
It has been a very long time since we
traveled far with a two year old!
I am exhausted, and today I won't do
anything I don't ha
ve to do.

I am also emotionally drained
from watching my eldest son fly from my nest
on his LONG EXPLORE.
I won't be able to see or touch him for two years!


This is a beautiful flower from my trip.

I have oodles of blog reading to do
I can't wait to catch up with everyone.

6 comments:

Jodie said...

I'm glad that y'all had a great time! I can only imagine how hard it is to send a child on their mission. But, just remember that you, as well as, your son will be blessed for his commitment to the gospel. And let me tell you, I so relate to traveling with a 2 year old. Of course, in my case you have to throw a 1 year old in too. Very tiring! Glad that y'all are home!

Jodie said...

I forgot to say that flower is beautiful! Do you know what type of flower it is?

LaDonna said...

I promise it will go by so fast and it's AMAZING how the Lord blesses us as mothers while we have entrusted our little boys to His care. It will be alright... one day at a time... breath in... breath out.
You gave him a boy and he'll give you a man in return. It's a fabulous exchange. Makes me wish I had more boys.

LaDonna said...

P.S. The Zinnia is beautiful!
I think it's a Zinnia.. maybe a Dahlia.

Ray said...

So, this is the place! It was nice to see you guys, fun times. I expect a certain clever post from you asap!

Loralee and the gang... said...

It doesn't seem like it now, but the time will go faster than you think! My son has only 6 months left... he's doing great, loving his mission. I know your son will, too!
:~D