Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dear Angie In Pink,


Because you inspire me on a regular basis
to celebrate the ordinary
to appreciate all that I have
to remember to learn the lesson
Because
YOU are YOU.

I did not have a blog when my children were little.
I was doing good to brush my hair when my children
were little.
Instead of getting jealous of your wonderful charming record I hereby, in honor of you and your inspiration, retroactively begin my own record.
I ♥ YOU Angie in Pink.
Mollie and Me

I remember this night like it was yesterday.  Check out those Pearls on her neck.  
Love,
Vicki in AZ


2 comments:

angiedunn said...

oh, i love you. thanks for this.

sweet, sweet pictures! the pearls!

Katie Fritzsche said...

that top pic, takes me back... that bottom one, warms my heart and makes me think of my sleepy snuggles with my own girls. big love to you both oxox