Monday, July 26, 2010

Time in the kitchen with Mollie

Time and time again I am reminded that it is the simple things in life which bring me the most joy.
I showed this amazing peach + blackberry crisp to Mollie from a beautiful blogger, Everyday Musings.  
Then we were determined to make it ourselves.
So we set out to do just that.  Mollie is becoming a wonderful cook and I am so very happy that she enjoys learning to cook and bake.

 The creating, smelling, stirring, and mixing were almost as enjoyable as the eating... almost!


Here is the delicious warm fruits of our labors which we scooped luscious vanilla ice cream on and ate it when still hot.
This is a perfect recipe.
We loved the pretzels in the topping.

Thank you Olivia Rae!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yours looks better than mine! I am SO happy you made this together! xoxox