Sunday, June 12, 2011

Like a baby

Some thoughts...
anyone who knows me at all
knows that pretty much my favorite
person is Isaac.
Little people are just special and when you happen
to be the grandparent well 
that is where it's at.
So, the other day when he was over and took a late afternoon
swim with Aunt Mollie he came in shivering, 
teeth chattering, and wanting to be wrapped up in a blanket.
I had him all wrapped up and we were sitting together
cuddling {my favorite},
when he says "hold me like a baby."
Well how sweet is that, 
for as long as I can remember he has said,
"don't hold me like a baby."
I guess that is the secret,
get him shivering cold and then...
he will let me hold him
~like a baby~

2 comments:

Jade said...

Awwww, I needed this smile this morning. Thank you for sharing your sweet experience.

Sandy Ang said...

Just love your photos and their edit effects