Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Blessings

Today it was Fast Sunday for us because we had Stake Conference last Sunday. It was actually a State wide Stake Conference broadcast from SLC. I love the feeling in our ward on Fast Sunday, enjoying those who bear testimony of our Savior's love and Heavenly Father's care over us is a warm and tender feeling. My Sunbeams were very sweet in class as usual, we learned about reverence. Then... they were out of control in Sharing, Singing time as usual. I asked one of them, where does your bottom go? "On my chair" please sit then, "No!" Wiggle wiggle wiggle... he went to his mom with Bro. Sunderhaus.
I enjoyed my family today and even made a big pot of soup for dinner. Soup was great because believe it or not it was actually chilly outside because some wind and clouds came through this afternoon. I can hardly wait for colder weather this business of 95 degree weather in November is not for me.
We enjoyed a short visit from Carlin, Naomi, Isaac before we went to church, theirs was already over.
The kittens, four, are six weeks tomorrow and running all over the place. I need to find homes for them soon they are so darn cute and give us all lots of smiles and laughs especially when they are around Johny he is so interest but afraid of them which is so funny to watch a 60 lb dog shake because a tiny kitten comes near his bed.
Stephan is ready to send in his mission papers. This is so exciting and harder than I thought to let everything be on his timetable.
One of my favorite things about today was the email I received from my high school, college friend Kimberly. We are reconnecting and this is such a very happy thing for me. Love you Kimmy!!
Thanks to all my blogger friends who commented on my first day you all made me smile.

No comments: