Monday, November 10, 2008

Thoughts on a Monday



Today my man came home for lunch, thanks babe it was great to see your handsome face. And it was funny that you spilled on your shirt and had to change.
My favorite talk, if I had one from October's General Conference was Elder Jeffrey R. Holland's talk. Angels are one of my favorite subjects to learn about, study, and consider right now. He said, "I testify of angels, both the heavenly and the mortal kind. In doing so I am testifying that God never leaves us alone, never leaves us unaided in the challenges that we face. And always there are those angels who come and go all around us, seen and unseen, know and unknown, mortal and immortal." I can think of no more powerful witness than to have this added to the witnesses I have already received. Angels are real they help us and Love us. I believe we can even be angels to those around us and that to me is fantastic.
I recommend any book by Allison Dubois for learning about angels, she herself is one in my book!
These are pictures of my very favorite Angels!! My Family. Me, Carlin, Christian, Mollie, Sister Warren (on the day she went home, we miss you), Naomi (Carlin's wife and our daughter in law), Jared holding Isaac (our grandson), and Stephan. And then of course my favorite angel of them all, Isaac.

No comments: