Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day



Happy Veteran's Day. I love those who have served my country and worked so hard to preserve my freedom and keep my family safe. Thanks Dad, Thanks Dad J. You are all a great example to me and our family.

Today I took Christian to his first official guitar lesson. Ok, so it was great, he had fun, she loved him even took lots of extra time with him, I cleaned out the van while he was in there pickin and a strummin. Bottom line, I have to find him a new teacher!! She came out and said he's great, give me one more lesson and he'll know all I know and he'll be teaching me. Great, I told him too bad he had to give me till the new year, Sheesh how long did it take me to get this gig lined up!! Poor kid. Anyway he has been playin new stuff all evening and Man, is he fun, now I have songs that I can sing when he plays. Christmas is going to be great, this kid is amazing!!

Mollie had her dress rehearsal for dancing at Disneyland tonight. We are leaving tomorrow for our anual trip to watch her cut a rug with the rest of Jeanne's Power Force Dancers. This year we only have three kids to take and this should be Stephan's last year as a kid. They aren't kidding when they say how fast the kids leave the nest once they start leaving.

I called my sis to tell her that I ordered the rolls for Thanksgiving today since I knew we would want homemade ones and I don't want to spend my day making them since I am the slowest breadmaker ever in existence. HEEEE HEEE She thought that was great. Love you Sis!!


1 comment:

Vicki Johnson said...

i love you mommy

mollie