Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

A festive and joyous Holiday Season is drawing to a close. We are taking advantage of every last precious moment of togetherness here at the Johnson home. Lest anyone least of all my children who read this think I live in LaLa land and think every moment is precious well, insert loud laughter here.

We have had my brother Darren and Cynthia his wife, and Girls Cyara and Stefani here from PA and that was a great joy!! Jared has been off work most of the time the kids have been out of school Can we all say DAD IS ONE BIG PARTY!!! Carlin and Naomi and Isaac have been around quite a bit which has been sweet. I have had just the right amount of napping with Isaac♥☺!!

I have lots I want to write about but for now Happy and Blessed New Year is enough.

1 comment:

angiedunn said...

Kinda sad it's over, but happy to start a fresh new year! I'm glad you enjoyed your holidays w/ fun family....

CUTE christmas card/pictures...thanks for thinking of me, sister. (: