Friday, April 24, 2009

Here lies the great gift of the Spirit:

though we may have lost our way,

when we come to that realization,

we discover the path once again.

Dr. Lauren Artress


The funny thing for me, I can lose my way many times in a month, a week, or even sometimes a day. I can say that this is true, once I recognize that I am off course I see where to get back on. I think the trick for me is not being to stubborn to do what it takes to get back on the path or to frustrated that I am off again. This simple thought has really got me thinking, it truly is a gift of the Spirit that I can see the path once I realize I have strayed.

Today I am thanking my Heavenly Father that I have learned this truth and pleading for the humility to remember who I am. ...To trust myself and put my faith and trust in Him.

2 comments:

Destiny said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Elisa said...

The blessings come when we realize we have stepped off the path, and then with Faith get back on.