Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunday Blessings


  • Waking up and realizing that it is Sunday, we have the1:30 church time which means I can snuggle up to Jared and go back to sleep.
  • Because I have no little children {see above} This is one benefit of having teenagers, {I have to acknowledge the good things about teenagers.}
  • Listening to beautiful music, singing hymns, I must say our row in church is sounding quite nice with all of those parts.
  • Getting my magic bag all ready for Sunbeam class. It is so great that I worked ahead on all of our coloring and project goodies. It feels so good to be prepared.
  • Even when I don't feel well, as in the horrible sinus problem I have had for so long I can't bear to miss teaching my angel girls in Sunbeams.
  • The weather!!
  • Let's repeat that one O Yeah... THE WEATHER HAS COOLED OFF, IT FEELS LIKE APRIL FOR REAL...!!!
  • Having President Bawden speak to us in church today and tell us how much he felt the Savior's love for all of us in a very special way.
  • Meeting those adorable new children today and helping them find their classes. The six year old put her hand in mine and went with me as if we were old friends. {Wish she was in my class}
  • Seeing all the bright shiny faces in my classroom.
  • Twirling with all those little girls, it's a tradition! We have to talk about our dresses, shoes, and twirl. All before the opening prayer.
  • Today I taught the girls that Heavenly Father and Jesus have a body just like us. And we finished the creation by learning about Adam and Eve.
  • My sweet ward.
  • Home Teachers.
  • Napping after church.
  • Watching Masterpiece with Jared.
  • My sometimes sweet teeangers and all of the tender moments and even the challenges I have with them.

No comments: