Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday

Today I feel very good about the time I spent with my Children
I felt the Blessings of the Lord bringing peace into our connections
Christian and I spent time outside working on weeds with the two
new hoes that I was inspired to buy 2 not 1!

Time with Stephan was enjoyable and he was very amiable which is
refreshing to say the least.

FHE was lovely and Christian gave us a lesson about the scripture in
James which Joseph Smith read and thus began the restoration of the
Gospel of Jesus Christ. I bore testimony as did Jared and Christian.
We really enjoyed each other.

I really enjoyed getting in contact with Towanda M. from JC on FB. I love
that I can reconnect with people from my past. I know that if I told
Jared that it kinda feels like a Celestial Kingdom on the web he would
laugh at me.

I wrote an email to Motherboard about starting a new survivors group on
MMB. I wanted her advice. I feel a strong impression from the Spirit to do this.

A lovely day with very little head-ache in spite of my allergies acting up.

No comments: