Sunday, July 12, 2009


Carlin, Naomi, and Isaac Johnson
my sweet and adorable family
nestled safely within the bounds of Jared and My family.
We Love You So.
Congratulations on your 2nd Anniversary.
Being in the Arizona Temple Sa
turday July 11
with your sweet family as you were sealed to each other
for Time and All Eternity
was and forever will be one of my most
Cherished Days of My Live.

I ♥ You.

Elder Stephan Granger Johnson

On Sunday July 12 we sat in church, together as a Family
to witness the Miracle of a Boy become a Man.
You spoke of your Mission to Serve your Heavenly Father

and Share with your Brothers and Sisters
in Nashville, Tennessee the Good News
of our Savior Jesus Christ and His restored Gospel.

How can a Mother contain the Joy of
two
of the most incredible experiences in her life?


8 comments:

Wendi said...

I am so happy for you my dear friend. Life dishes a bunch of stuff and mixed in with the stuff are a few cherished moments that make it all worth living. Don't you just love the Lord for those tender mercies, I know I do. You are a wonderful mother, don't ever forget that.

Jodie said...

Awwww...what a beautiful post! I am so happy that everything went well. I cannot wait for the day that Bryce and I are sealed along with our children. I want to see pictures from the party!!

Turleygirl said...

Your family has truly been blessed. So happy for you guys!

Loralee and the gang... said...

Those are great experiences, and great memories. Thanks for sharing!
:~D

Tobi said...

How exciting! So many amazing moments in your life that are happening all at once. I'm so glad you took the time to document them!

LaDonna said...

Days like these will be hard to top. You have such a sweet family. So happy for you guys. Enjoy every minute of it.

Steff said...

This really just makes me want to cry!

Elisa said...

I would like to see you when you come to Utah... email me so we can hook up.