Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I can't let this day close without joining my friend Jodi in posting the things that I am so thankful for . Thank You Jodi for the Inspiring Tradition.!!

I am Thankful for My Children.
I am Thankful that Stephan is going on a mission.
I am Thankful that Carlin and Naomi have been married for 2 years this weekend and that they are taking Isaac to the Temple to have their Family Sealed Together Forever this Saturday.
I am Thankful that Christian is so helpful this summer and that he is Happy with his activities.
I am Thankful that My Mollie is a part of my life and that she Talks to Me, she is a Marvelous Young Woman.

And Most of all I am Thankful for my Best Friend and Husband Jared.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Thanks for joining in!! I am all for us meeting one day! That would be awesome. I asked you to be my friend on Facebook, so keep a lookout. Hope y'all have a great weekend!!