Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sighing...

I read the bucket filler today on crazyland and had to smile.
Yesterday I took Sasha, my momma kitty, to be spayed. Yeah!!! No more kittens!!! Anywho, she had peed in her carrier so the blanket I had so lovingly placed in there was reeking and yes, you guessed it in the car she pooed in the carrier. Super reeking!!! So I let her out of the carrier and I felt so bad for my kitty.

I thought I might die from the smell and I was so thankful I was the only one in the car for the ride home. Others in my family would surely have puked! I didn't want to breathe. Then I saw the empty oil scent bottle I had in the tray there by me which I had put in the car when one of my kids said it stunk a couple of weeks ago. Those things smell even when empty. I picked it up and smelled it deeply, wow cloves and cinnamon sure beats... well you know. I did that the rest of the way home. I thought I might pass out from breathing so deeply. Man I need to stop shallow breathing through my days. I need to go back to yoga.

Yes! Sighing just might change my life!!

2 comments:

angiedunn said...

hahaha....

your blog rocks...been lovin' the posts, friend! keep 'em comin'.

heart!

Anonymous said...

wonderful blog V!...enjoying it VERY much! I have added you to my blog roll now..woohoo, HUGS! --C