Friday, May 28, 2010

Random Randomness and then Some Tunes

Here are some things about my life.

This is what Sunday looks like at my house.
Isaac licking the mixing bowl. Check out the magnifying glass he has there while he eats his waffle. ♥

Today was the last day of SCHOOL for the year. Yeah for summer! Yeah for Mollie and Christian.

My sweetheart gave me a swing for Mother's Day. I spend as much time as I can out there in my SECRET GARDEN. I even blog out there. ♥

This is my beautiful sister and my niece. They entered a look a like mom and daughter contest!

This is a common sight in my home, cats in baskets. ♥
Cow sorts the socks.



Lily naps in the mail basket.



Now here are some tunes I listen to. How to play along. Set your ipod on shuffle and record the first 10 songs, then leave a comment about your random tunes and I will come check it out. It can be fun to see what others are listening to. :)

1. Bach: Brandenberg Concerto #2 in F
2. Oveture to the musical "Secret Garden"
3. A Fine Frenzy: The Minnow & The Trout
4. Miss Saigon , London Cast Recording: Sun and Moon
5. Eva Cassidy: Songbird
6. Randy Kartchner: Peace
7. The Secret Garden, Original Broadway Cast: Wick
8. Clarinet Concerto No. In F-Minor Op. 73
9. Bach: Prelude, from Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major
10. Rob Gardner: Saints and Pioneers, We Must Sing

7 comments:

Loralee and the gang... said...

What a cute fella! And your sis and daughter really do look just alike.
Welcome back!

Loralee and the gang... said...

What a cute fella! And your sis and daughter really do look just alike.
Welcome back!

振瑋 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
秀吉 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.